Hey Ladies I'm sure we have all believed the hype when it came to beauty products because of raves, limited edition products, exclusives and cute packaging (BTW I'm a sucker for cute packaging). I'm still trying to overcome such an addictive but fun problem. You never want to feel like you've missed out on something, right? I know I know.. This post may have a bit of ranting but it's just to share some insight of my opinions, AGAIN my "opinions"! Maybe certain products in this post have worked for you but they sure as heck have not for me & here is why:
- MAC's lipglass - What was I thinking? The color payoff is great and all but the stickiness is not wassup! It leaves almost a residue feeling and after a while of wearing it it looks gross. Some are more wearable then others but i'll stick to my cremesheens now.
- Biore Strips - This purchase is definitely overrated! i saw absolutely no difference nor was there any blackheads on the strip after removal. It's not worth the pain of pulling that sucker off. I found better results heating a washcloth up, placing it on my nose and squeezing.
- Moroccan Argan Oil Reconstructive Mask- I gave a defined review about this product on a previous post but also decided to continue using it to see if I had a change of heart and ummm I don't. It still leaves a long drying time, rough texture and removes hair color. Not impressed!
- Sonia Kashuk Bent Eyeliner Brush - SIGH.. I really really tried to love this brush due to the fact that the reviews are insanely great but it's like the brush is not stiff enough for a thin defined line. I find that angled flat brushes tend to work better for me.
- EOS Lip Balm - This item is definitely a looker. I'm sure most buyers purchased this product because of the egg packaging. Well, it does nothing for me. After having it on for about an hour I feel the need to exfoliate my lips. It builds like this second layer of god knows what and I am not a fan of that feeling.