Friday, May 18, 2012

Monistat 7 whaaaat?!

Some of you ladies might have heard of Monistat 7 for hair growth and some of you might think I'm just a little insane lol. Maybe I am but i did a lot of research before i decided to try the 30 day challenge that has been hidden all over Youtube (where have I been). There's an ingredient in Monistat 7 called miconazole nitrate that has been known to help your hair grow almost double the amount of it's natural growth (which is a 1/2 an inch per month). I've seen a lot of before and after pictures for people that have tested the coochie cream (i feel so funny saying that lol) and I was amazed! I've posted some links of resources that go into depth as to how it works and also a link to a blog of a before and after picture. You can also find a lot of your own research by googling and searching through Youtube. I measured my hair in the corner of my left nape area and it measured exactly 13 1/2 inches, I will be measuring the same area in exactly a month to show you guys the results. Wish me luck =] .

My Directions and Planner as to how I'm doing the 30 day challenge:
  • Squeeze about an inch and a half of Monistat 7 into a glass cup
  • Pour one or two drops of carrier oils into the cup (I used Moroccan oil)
  • Pour about 3 tablespoons of water into the cup and stir until the cream dissolves
  • Pour the solution into a Sprayco Bottle and shake (I purchased mines at Harmon's Discount store for 99¢)
  • Part your hair into four squares, apply as if you were coloring your roots and rub into scalp
  • Apply 2- 3 times per week
 Overnight side affects: NONE

Some resources:

No comments:

Post a Comment