Monday, May 7, 2012

Current Facial Faves

 Hey Dolls-

I was actually giving myself a facial mask the other day and thought why not share my current Facial Faves with you guys. I say current because I'm totally not committed to beauty products. I'm always on the hunt for better things that work for me. What's your Facial Faves?

  1. Ocean salt (Lush) - this right here "in my opinion" is thee best facial exfoliater, you can pretty much use it on any part of your body but i preferably choose to use it on the face. It gives you the most refreshing feeling. I use it about once a week (give or take).
  2. Clean & Clear blackhead eraser cleansing mask - I've been using this product for about 4 months now (once a week or once every other). It's done it's share of great work but what sells me is the minty refreshed feeling it gives me for the mornings after a night out of town.
  3. Clean & Clear morning burst - As far as daily Facial cleansers I'm never actually consistent but for some reason i always want "that old thing back" (referring to the Clean & Clear morning burst) lol. I've tried so many cleansers but nothing makes my face feel more cleansed than this one. It doesn't leave my face feeling dry nor cakey, just right!
  4. Oil-free moisturizer by Neutrogena & Ponds moisturizer - The reasoning for both is the Ponds is more for when i feel like my face is just way to dry or i just finished exfoliating and the other well i guess that just spoke for itself. They're both great, not too greasy and gets the job done.

1 comment:

  1. I just got a tester of the Ocean Salt! So far I really like it!

    ReplyDelete