Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My MDW

 Hey Ladies,

It's Wednesday and I'm back at work.. YIPPIE (said with major sarcasm)! I had such a good weekend though. Saturday me and the Hubs spent the whole day at Six Flags. The weather was great and since we got the platinum flash pass (90% reduction in wait time) we had to take advantage of it lol. We literally rode every roller coaster at least 2-4 times each. Sunday we ran some errands and spent the rest of the day enjoying our central air, watching movies and cooking out.. well in our case cooking in lol who needs a grill when you have a George Foreman =P .. Monday we went to the Beach and Tuesday went to the movies to go see What to expect when expecting (what a fail). i give it 2 stars SMH. How did you guys spend your extended weekends? 

1 comment:

  1. Great blog:) I follow you:) Follow me back if you like:) kisses Magda xx

    http://maagdzia21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete