Monday, April 23, 2012

Sally's beauty supply HAUL

Sally's beauty supply HAUL

My hair has been so damaged this passed year because last Summer i wanted to try something new which turned out to be a total FAIL. I went from black to red hair so they had to strip my hair before coloring it. I know i know, it was an absolute dumb idea =(. I literally trim my hair about every 3 weeks until all the dead hair is completely gone but i still have some time to go. Lately i haven't been keeping up with any hair treatments so i decided to take a trip to my local Sally's beauty supply store and of course i couldn't leave w/out buying anything else lol. Summer's coming and you have to have pretty feet right girls? Down below are the items purchased, once I've used the products for a good amount of time i will do a review. Chow xo!
  1. Beyond the Zone split mender  $7.29
  2. One 'n Only argan oil restorative mask $9.49
  3. Beyond the Zone turn up the heat protection spray 8.29
  4. Folicure Intensive Vitamin Treatment $2.49
  5. Heal to Toe feels like new foot softener $1.79 - $4.99
  6. Mr.Pumice two sided ultimate pumice bar $2.79

3 comments: